During the interview process most employers will ask if you have any questions. The answer is always "Yes!"
Remember Interview the INTERVIEWER!
Asking good questions allows an opportunity to inquire more details on topics such as company highlights, culture, training opportunities and organizational successes. It also shows your excitement and interest in the company.
Here are 5 great questions to ask an employer during an interview:
1. What do the day-to-day responsibilities of the role look like?
2. What are the company’s values? What characteristics do you look for in employees in order to represent those values?
3. What’s your favorite part about working at the company?
4. What does success look like in this position, and how do you measure it?
5. Are there opportunities for professional development? If so, what do those look like?
By asking great questions recruiters have an opportunity to get a brief glimpse of the candidate's character as well as the excitement and eagerness over the position.